International Infrastructure Dialogue 2017
28 June 2017
Rocco Forte Hotel Villa Kennedy, Frankfurt, Germany
Due to the high demand, the 3rd international Infrastructure Dialogue 2017 in Frankfurt will take place again on two days, the 28th - 29th June, bringing together more industry leaders than ever.
International senior decision makers in infrastructure have the opportunity to get together in a series of interactive sessions and 1:1 meetings in our exclusive Dialogue-Club.
Senior industry experts, including investors, lenders, developers, owners and policy makers will be discussing the latest trends in infrastructure globally in Europe as well as in Germany.
Among the topics covered will be themes such as the best investment opportunities, new strategies in debt capital markets as well as energy projects, communication technology as well as new tools for financing infrastructure.
More key-themes will be:
* High price environments - How do investors respond?
* Direct- and co-investments in infrastructure - Where are the trophies?
* Investor's Deals - what is in the infrastructure pipeline and how can deal flow be secured?
* Smart-Cities - Investment potential or reaching for the stars?
* Are new financing models having an impact?
* Debt - Capital markets
* Current market conditions in Europe - Portfolio-diversification, what works, what doesn't?
* Emerging regions - What markets are hot, what drives them?
These and many other topics will be discussed in Frankfurt.
Join us for the Infrastructure Dialogue Frankfurt on 28th - 29th of June 2017 to find out more
Visit the event website here