Business Development Sales Manager: Africa Projects
Africa investor; Sandton, Johannesburg; 25 Oct 2011Africa investor requires the services of a Business Development Sales Manager: Africa Projects to drive our media sales efforts throughout the continent, to be based in South Africa. We offer a competitive salary and a generous commission structure.
1. Responsible for achieving the set sales revenue and profitability objectives for all Africa investor products (Magazine, Events, Website, Broadcast)
2. Responsible for developing the sales plan and initiatives to meet corporate objectives
3. Responsible for the successful execution of the sales plan
4. Responsible for the negotiation of contracts, terms and conditions of sale in consultation with company directors
5. Responsible for the monitoring of competitor sales efforts and strategies ensuring market intelligence is up to date and developing tactics and strategies to mitigate competition
6. Responsible for submitting accurate and timely business forecasts and sales reports as required by management
7. Responsible for improving distribution and brand awareness in target markets
1. 3 -5 years’ successful business media and magazine sales experience
2. Selling at the CEO and agency level to major local and multinational corporations
3. Countries and regions to be covered: Various African markets including South Africa and Nigeria
4. International/African experience preferred
Sales objective: GBP 400,000 per annum
Salary: Dependent on experience, and package offered.
Commissions on collection: Dependent on experience, and package offered.
Submit a confidential CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org